Monday, December 21, 2009

ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL IS HORRIBLE

You may remember a few weeks back I rented a car while Pete's was in the shop for what I thought was a great price of 9.99/day. Well they charged me 9.99 a day for the first three days (the special) and then 28.99 for the next 15 days even though the woman there said we could continue at the same rate. Conveniently she was out of town for a few weeks and unable to be reached when we returned it and they say we are to pay the full price. I will NEVER use them again. They are horrible and I should have looked at their reviews from the BBB before using them. It says alot. DO NOT USE ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL. We are disputing the charge now with our credit card company but I am sure that we will get stuck paying it. Great that $600 dollars could have better been used for Christmas shopping for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment